Pinay Girl Group “P2BP” Sluts Out for Playboy



I didn’t win the lottery like I expected to since life’s been fucking me up the ass “prison rape” style before shitting on my face all these years, but I did convince a storeowner to give me some expired dairy products. I guess Christmas came early this year. I win.

Here’s “P2BP” or “Proud-2-Be-Pinay,” an all chick group made-up of Brandy Gier, Allyssa Lagahino Grey Felischia, and Alexis Agbi, whoring it up for Playboy. Enjoy, pervs!



You have read this article Alexis Agbi / Allyssa Lagahino Grey Felischia / Brandy Gier / Lingerie / Music / playboy / sexy / Sluts with the title Pinay Girl Group “P2BP” Sluts Out for Playboy. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/pinay-girl-group-p2bp-sluts-out-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...