Kim De Guzman’s Hot Body on Display for Your Dick



Halloween is basically like Christmas for me, but better because there is none of the pressure from your asshole friends that have seen too many gay movies (gay as in shitty, not homosexual) and are convinced it has to be the best night of their lives.

My Halloween ends up lasting 7 days. November is dedicated to a month-long existential look into what the fuck I am doing with my life and crying in the shower thanks to the guilt of all the horrible things I did during the last week of October. Tonight, I start digging new graves in the graveyard of mistakes that is my life.

Here’s Kim De Guzman of Pinoy Big Brother looking hot as fuck for FHM. Cuddles, fuckers.




You have read this article FHM / Kim De Guzman / sexy / Sluts with the title Kim De Guzman’s Hot Body on Display for Your Dick. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/kim-de-guzmans-hot-body-on-display-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...