More Christine Mendoza Topless Hotness



Christine Mendoza is a babe. Sure, I’ve seen her tits before, but unlike my wife’s tits, I don’t mind seeing them again. Christine and I are at that romantic stage in our relationship where I love everything she does, even if it has been done before by her as well as other models—it all seems fresh, new and lovely as fuck. It will never be played out...and until her shitty personality gets shoved down my face day after day to the point that I need to avoid her and go out drinking with friends to just not be at home, I will support her every move. Not that I’ve met her or ever will meet her but you get what I’m saying…and that is that topless pics are the best.









You have read this article Christine Mendoza / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title More Christine Mendoza Topless Hotness. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/more-christine-mendoza-topless-hotness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...