Fergie is a Slutty, Tranny Pussycat for Halloween



Maybe I am getting old, or shit is getting repetitive, because I do not give a single fuck that this weekend will be the big blowout weekend for Halloween.

College girls and old moms alike will be out in full slut gear, as skimpy as their wild side will allow, because Halloween gives them carte blanche…an excuse…full rights to let loose and be like, “It’s Halloween! Here’s my fucking pussy lips hanging out of my underwear!”

I think I don’t care much for Halloween because there are sluts everywhere, and they don’t need Halloween to be half-naked…and those are the sluts I like, not the 9 to 5 slut in the same costume every other girl is wearing, trying to be sexy.

Sure I like prude bitches letting it all out because they now have a socially acceptable excuse to whore it up…but shit just doesn’t give me a boner. Maybe because it’s always the same fucking costume, just on a different fucking body.

Yes, I am too cool for Halloween.

Here’s Fergie as a cat hiding her dick for Twitter, because it is Halloween…even though people should be doing this every day.
You have read this article Cosplay / Fergie / Halloween / Sluts / Trannies / Twitter with the title Fergie is a Slutty, Tranny Pussycat for Halloween. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/fergie-is-slutty-tranny-pussycat-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...