Kendra Wilkinson’s Retired Playboy Fake Titties in Body Paint



It is almost Halloween and it amazes me that people are posting all this “best celeb Halloween costumes” as if it fucking matters, but then again, I don’t think celebrities matter and the reason why I started this site is because it amazes me why the fuck people care so much about these twats…when real life issues are going on. Last night at Starbucks, I’d say 90 percent of people reading magazines were reading celebrity tabloid magazines…and I just don’t get why people care.

The Halloween costume posts are just cheap content for people who lack vision, like me…because I’m posting Kendra Wilkinson’s nipple covered in body paint. She posted her nipple body painted to her Twitter. She’s a Playboy model who has a sex tape. We’ve seen her naked. We have seen her get fucked, back in her prime, so we shouldn’t even notice her doing this…but we do…and here it is.
You have read this article Halloween / Kendra Wilkinson / playboy / Sluts with the title Kendra Wilkinson’s Retired Playboy Fake Titties in Body Paint. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/kendra-wilkinsons-retired-playboy-fake.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...