Tennis Slut Maria Sharapova Upskirt!!!



Maria Sharapova is probably the most overrated tennis player of all time. I guess she’s a nice addition to the sport because she’s pretty hot, and gave men a real reason to watch tennis, because seeing dykes screaming and grunting while flashing their panties isn’t as hot as some young, tight-bodied Russian chick.

On a totally unrelated note, I was at a party with fat chicks the other night. It wasn’t a very good party and the only reason I was there was because they were part of some group my wife is involved in, like Eating Anonymous or some shit. So here I am in a room full of fat chicks wanting to shoot myself in the head, and all their boyfriends and husbands are there trying to have a good time, you know, drinking away their pain of having a wife that looks the way some of these chicks looked. I know some of the dudes didn’t sign up for this shit, but kids and postpartum depression led to an emotional eating, stay-at-home wife, but some of the other dudes were socially awkward, lanky motherfuckers with no self-esteem who got in with these chicks who have been fat all their lives because it’s better than being alone and here I am in a room full of them.

My fear was that an orgy was going to be organized, because swinging with obese chicks is when I decide my life isn’t worth living, even though watching it would have been fucking funny. They ended up just doing a conga line and eating more chips than I had ever seen consumed before, and I didn’t have my camera to bring it to you, but I do have this Maria Sharapova upskirt pic which is a hell of a lot more interesting than my life.
You have read this article Maria Sharapova / Photoshop Awards / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Sports / Tennis / Vagina with the title Tennis Slut Maria Sharapova Upskirt!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/tennis-slut-maria-sharapova-upskirt.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...