Marvel Superhero Babies



I am a sucker for cute art. Skottie Young is one of my favorite comic artists, and his variant covers for Marvel comic books showing superheroes as babies absolutely kill me. It’s hilarious to see tiny versions of Galactus, Deadpool, the X-Men, and more. I especially love the Loki cat pictured above. These covers make my day better.

Look at the rest of the adorable images below.












You have read this article Art / Babies / Captain America / Deadpool / Fantastic Four / Iron Man / Marvel / She-Hulk / Super Heroes / The Hulk / The Punisher / Thor / Toons / Wolverine / X-Men with the title Marvel Superhero Babies. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/marvel-superhero-babies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...