Cool, Creative Halloween Costumes for Kids



Every Halloween, the debate rolls on about what to dress my daughters as. I can go the conventional route and do things like dress them as a princess or a fairy. And then there’s the option of going all-out and getting extremely creative.

Personally, I don’t think I have the guts to turn my kid into Robocop but I certainly envy those parents who put in the effort. Speaking of putting in the effort, you gotta check out some of these amazing costumes of children below…




You have read this article Cosplay / Halloween / Robocop / Star Wars / The Hulk with the title Cool, Creative Halloween Costumes for Kids. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/cool-creative-halloween-costumes-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...