Jessica Alba Completely Naked!!!



I keep holding onto the Jessica Alba dream because I am dated…out of the loop. I don’t leave my house and I don’t pay attention to the new Jessica Albas, the up-and-comers, the future sluts of Hollywood. But after seeing her deflated mom tits, I figure it’s time to say goodbye to yesterday…

Alba’s an old lady, a mom, and even if she takes it all off for the paparazzi in a pathetic “look at me, I’m still here—stylish, relevant and hot,” I think it’s time to catalog her in a box down in the basement of our minds as a teen dream we used to jerk off to and eagerly await hard nipple pics of…a time that is now long gone.

She’s done, or at least I’m done with her…but here’s one more run of Jessica Alba for the true believers.


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Jessica Alba / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Photoshop Awards / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Jessica Alba Completely Naked!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/jessica-alba-completely-naked.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...