Alice Goodwin Flaunts Her Terrific Titties



I don’t know why I ever hated on Glamour Models, because they are amazing. They are the vehicle for busty girls on the fence about getting topless to pretend they are international models…the kind of girl who would otherwise be working as a bartender, cock-teasing customers all night, instead of stripping where she belongs, but won’t because bitch feels stripping is below her.

So they turn to the world of Glamour Models, and in turn I get to see their tits…tits I’d never otherwise see, and they are always worth looking at, as tits tend to be. They show their tits while pretending they are important or that they matter. It is a win-win for everyone involved.

Her name is Alice Goodwin and I don’t know who the fuck she is, but I can describe her tits in 10 words or less…starting with “lovely.”



You have read this article Alice Goodwin / boobs / Breasts / Naked / Nipples / Nude / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Alice Goodwin Flaunts Her Terrific Titties. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/alice-goodwin-flaunts-her-terrific.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...