Tisha Silang Looking Sexy and Sweaty for UNO



I spent an hour and a half fucking around in in the plumbing section of a hardware store yesterday, most of that time spent arguing with some miserable old bastard who had probably worked in that place for 80 years, which you would think would make it interesting for him when someone comes in with a unique hardware-type problem, begging him to use his years of vast hardware knowledge to help them, but nooooooo. This old bag of dicks insisted on telling me the carefully laid plan I devised to fix my washing machine wasn’t going to work and that he didn’t want to bother helping me because he knew it was a waste of his time.

He still insisted on following me up and down the aisles for the next 45 minutes as I subsequently pieced together all the parts that I would need to get this shit working finally.

Did it look like something created by Dr. Frankenstein? Yes. Would a plumber have laughed in my face if he saw it? Absolutely. But you know what? It worked. It made it all worth it just to see the look on his bitter face.

Lesson of the day: Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do something, whether that is climbing a mountain, getting that job you’ve always wanted, or being able to wash the giant pile of laundry that has taken over your bed and possibly may be alive given it’s current state.

See? I’m living proof you can make your dreams happen, so trust me when I tell you that you should check out the pics of a sultry Tisha Silang as she steams up the pages of UNO magazine.




You have read this article sexy / Sluts / Tisha Silang with the title Tisha Silang Looking Sexy and Sweaty for UNO. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/tisha-silang-looking-sexy-and-sweaty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...