Jinri Park’s Naked Korean Goodness



Jinri Park ignores me on Twitter…not that I ever figured out why I was following her in the first place. I have never been to Korea…even though I like their women, who, unlike Jinri Park, seem fun, down to party, and hot as fuck while dressed all cool. Amazingly, these chinky-eyed sluts actually seem into my sleazy and creepy jokes

Anyhow, I ended up following Jinri Park on Twitter anyway…and bitch has huge amounts of fans, which makes no sense to me, but she’s milking it. The whore is getting endorsement gigs and sometimes they end up with her naked. She may not matter, but in her defense, no one really does.




You have read this article ass / Butt / Jinri Park / Lingerie / Naked / Nude / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Jinri Park’s Naked Korean Goodness. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/jinri-parks-naked-korean-goodness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...