Nettie Harris is One Hairy, Naked Slut



I didn’t know who Nettie Harris was, so I Googled her and saw that she was getting some play…people were talking about her…and she posed nude. I posted her pics not because I find her hot or because I like girls who don’t shave their armpits. I posted her pics because I find girls who don’t shave their armpits disgusting…and the fact that a girl doing something so disgusting is getting attention based on that fascinates me. It’s some real hipster shit.

So here are some pics of her, shot by perv photographer to the stars Terry Richardson, that are helping put her hair fucking ass on the map…



You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Naked / Nettie Harris / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Nettie Harris is One Hairy, Naked Slut. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/nettie-harris-is-one-hairy-naked-slut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...