Katy Perry Extreme Hentai Sex Toons!!!



Katy Perry may be a fucking pig of a girl who has a miserable fucking body that I would probably still violate with my hands, mouth, tongue, and unprotected penis…hoping to get her hipster bush pregnant, so that I can be a K-Fed, but more importantly, so that I can be a hero to society, saving the world from her and her bad music…by ruining her as a person from the inside out, you know, at her fucking core, because I have that effect on women. I am a self-esteem breaking motherfucker. I will inspire Katy to be the obese monster she is meant to be, all emotionally eating as I spend her money on whores, taking her out of the limelight, and ruining her fucking career…
You have read this article Art / boobs / Breasts / Hentai / Katy Perry / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / Sex / Sluts / Titties / Toons / Vagina with the title Katy Perry Extreme Hentai Sex Toons!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/10/katy-perry-extreme-hentai-sex-toons.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...