Myles Hernandez is Sexy in The City



I got fan mail:

I never read your blog, except when there are links to it from other sites I like, so I am not really sure how you are the majority of the time.

But what I have read in the last little bit makes me really sad. I understand the gossip world, and how people like to criticize others and feel empowered in doing so, but your type of criticism is really scary.

I don’t think you realize how much responsibility you hold, and how much you contribute to the many horrible things that people have to deal with, from self-esteem and satisfaction with their body, to general happiness and well-being.

Writing about someone that they look like the excess of their mother’s broken uterus is so cruel, its psychopathic. And that you are saying it about young women is really sick.

You probably don’t care what I have to say because you are in such denial about what kind of person you are, or maybe you got so fucked up you don’t care anymore, but don’t work so hard to fuck up everyone around you. We are all just trying to get by and be happy. Why do you have it make it so much harder for others?

Here’s to hoping you grow up and start acting like a real man.

This is what I wrote back:

I love it when you flirt with me. It’s so hot. I am touching myself right now. I wanna Skype you, fat bitch.

This just confirms I’m on the right path to making a difference in the world…to make ugly people kill themselves…or at least try to make the best of the horrible genetics they were given, through starvation, plastic surgery, etc.

It’s not my fault these celebrity sluts are in the public eye getting paparazzi pics taken, giving me the opportunity to talk about it. They are the ones to blame.

I’m not a psychopath. I’m just someone who supplies objective commentary on the Internet. Everyone knows there are no feelings on the Internet. But on the positive side, I cry every time I masturbate in women’s panties. Would a psychopath do that? Okay, maybe that’s a bad example…

Here’s one of the original Viva Hot Babes, Myles Hernandez in all her naked glory, sexing and sweating it up in the big city. Enjoy, pervs!



You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Myles Hernandez / Naked / Nipples / Nude / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Myles Hernandez is Sexy in The City. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/myles-hernandez-is-sexy-in-city.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...