Paloma Esmeria is Still the Hotness



The nice thing about life is that 95 percent of girls (or at least of girls you actually want to fuck) have never been fucked properly. That is why that “50 Shades of Grey” shit works so well—95 percent of women want to be fucked proper. They don’t care if you are fat or if your dick is small. They just want to be destroyed in the bedroom and it might as well be you doing it.

So my advice to you today is the learn how to fuck a girl, because if you do, they will all be hooked and your dick will never go dry again. Let other losers worry about money or locking down the first girl they ever boned for fear of never finding another girl who accepts their premature ejaculation. You just need to worry about figuring out how to fuck proper because life is so much better when you figure it out.

Yes, I know I didn’t go out to some ridiculous Halloween party this past week. I am just too cool for that shit. I’m not buying into mainstream events because I am obscure and underground like that…but I do like the slutty costumes, even though in my life, the sluts come out 365 days a year.

Here’s Paloma Esmeria looking lovely in sexy lingerie. Bitch knows slutting it up is the key to success. It’s a lesson you all need to learn.




You have read this article Lingerie / Paloma Esmeria / sexy / Sluts with the title Paloma Esmeria is Still the Hotness. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/paloma-esmeria-is-still-hotness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...