Maria Menounos in a Bikini for Men’s Fitness



I don’t actually care about Maria Menounos. She’s not on my radar in any fucking way, probably because none of these girls I write about really are. They don’t exactly exist to me after I forget seeing pics of them, or after I block out how annoying they are on TV. But I don’t mind when I am reminded of this curvy, fit, lovely Greek goddess who I wouldn’t mind fucking her probably unused vagina, because she’s Greek, and Greeks use assholes as their primary pussy.



You have read this article Bikini / Maria Menounos / sexy / Sluts with the title Maria Menounos in a Bikini for Men’s Fitness. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/maria-menounos-in-bikini-for-mens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...