Christine Marquez is Naked and I’m in Love



Christine Marquez is my new nude model girlfriend…she just doesn’t know it yet. Good thing I do and that’s all that matters. I figure since it’s Christmas Season, now’s my chance to romance her and send her love letters, letting her know that her efforts as a nude model haven’t gone unnoticed.

Like an actual celebrity, the nude pics should take her to a whole other level of relevance…and that’s what I bring to the relationship: eager readers ready to masturbate to her. 





You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Christine Marquez / Naked / Nipples / Nude / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Christine Marquez is Naked and I’m in Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/christine-marquez-is-naked-and-im-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...