Hitomi Kitagawa is Our Asian Hot Slut of the Day



Life is less annoying when you don’t have friends. Sure, you get bored, but you can always entertain yourself masturbating, and you don’t have to bother dealing with idiots wasting your time, asking for favors, or whatever it is friends do.

Besides, I got dope addicts in the park to talk to, but that’s just for entertainment. I wouldn’t really want them at my birthday, wedding, funeral, Christmas dinner…partially because they all smell like piss, but also because they are emotionally unstable.

A hot 20-year-old girl I talk to on Facebook is moving to Makati City to be closer to me. She asked if we could be friends and if we could hang out. I said no, not because I am married, but because friendship never ends with cumming on her tits. She’ll start bugging me to hang out, she’ll try to eat my food—it’ll be a whole process.

I prefer to focus on what’s important, and that’s GETTING YOU SHITS TO ADD ME UP ON FACEBOOK…or at least to have cam sex with chicks, because they’ll think shit is so hype they’ll try to fist themselves for you. So hype they’ll move to your city and ask to hang out. It’s a vicious cycle.

I don’t now why I wrote so much. I blame the cocaine. It makes me chatty.

Here’s some Japanese slut in a cute schoolgirl outfit, showing off the goods, letting us get a good glimpse of her big titties, boxy ass and hairy pussy. Enjoy, pervs!



You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Hitomi Kitagawa is Our Asian Hot Slut of the Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/hitomi-kitagawa-is-our-asian-hot-slut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...