Who is Angel Malit and Why am I Not Stalking Her?



Angel Malit is some weird faced, 16-year-old looking but legal slut who is an image model for a condom company and now she’s sexing it up for FHM, a magazine I love. I usually support all the decisions FHM makes in terms of the girls they feature, even if I don’t think these bitches are all that great, but I’ll have to pass on this one. But I know there are more people in the world than just me, so this one is for them…and I guess every other miserable person with a penis who sees young flesh and that’s all they need.


You have read this article Angel Malit / boobs / Breasts / FHM / Nipples / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Who is Angel Malit and Why am I Not Stalking Her?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/who-is-angel-malit-and-why-am-i-not.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...