Courtney Cox’s Old Lady in Bikini with Scary Dinosaur Back Pics



This is freaking me the fuck out…and you have to understand that I don’t fear skinny girls. If anything, I support and endorse fitness or starvation or anything so that you don’t end up fat, but there comes a time where I guess being skinny is flawed, and as much as I hate admitting that, because I love skin and bones, this fucking Courtney Cox spine is the shit nightmares are fucking made of…seriously. It’s like something that came straight out of a horror movie. I don’t know what the cause of this is, but shit does not look fucking normal, and all I can think about is how disturbing fucking her from behind would be…staring at that thing like it was an alien creature ready to rip your fucking dick off.

I find this really fucking WEIRD…and I have fucked some really fucking weird, questionable things. On the positive side of things, her ass isn’t bad for a 50-year-old mom, so if you focus on that, it’s almost as though that freakish back isn’t there haunting the rest of her.
You have read this article Bikini / Courtney Love / Freaks / Sluts / WTF with the title Courtney Cox’s Old Lady in Bikini with Scary Dinosaur Back Pics. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/courtney-coxs-old-lady-in-bikini-with.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...