Billie Faiers Smashing British Boobies



UK Glamour Model Billie Faiers posted these pics on her website a few hours ago and it helped me start my day off right…despite a massive hangover…with only three hours of sleep…looking for more booze to calm these shakes…

Meanwhile, here’s Billie Faiers looking amazing and perfect…rubbing it in my fucking face that her life is easy, that her work involves doing what she does in her spare time…but gets paid for it…all while looking better than anything I’ve ever fucked…and I’ve fucked some decent-looking prostitutes back before the recession in the early 90s…and for some reason, it doesn’t make me bitter, jealous or angry. I’m just happy she’s sharing her tits with us…






You have read this article Billie Faiers / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts with the title Billie Faiers Smashing British Boobies. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/billie-faiers-smashing-british-boobies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...