Yeah, I’d Still Fuck Jackie Forster



I’d like to say that whenever I am feeling down and out with nowhere to go and nothing to do, with no sites to look up and no videos to masturbate to...when all my Facebook and Twitter and Instagram friends who I have never met in real life and who are not my actual friends but who I share my deep dark secrets with are uninteresting, uninspiring, boring…I turn to Jackie Forster because I know she’ll consistently whore herself out, posting pics of herself whoring herself, and that it will entertain me and make me laugh and make me feel warm and wholesome…grounded and appreciative of what I have….but I’d be lying…because Jackie Forster only comes to my mind when her bottom feeding, starved for attention, stripper trash is emailed to me…no matter how trashy, tacky or pathetic her pic may be.




You have read this article Bikini / Jackie Forster / Milf / sexy / Sluts with the title Yeah, I’d Still Fuck Jackie Forster. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/yeah-id-still-fuck-jackie-forster.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...