Regine Angeles in The Fast and The Fuckable Part 2



I just want to sing love songs to Regine Angeles. I want to climb to the top of a mountain and scream her name to the heavens, hoping it gets back to her. I want to carry her luggage at airports. I want to rub her feet after a long day of shopping. I want to be her co-star in the next great Hollywood love story. She is a delicate flower and I want to be the seed that helps her reproduce. She’s amazing! Her half-naked body brings me great joy and hope of a better tomorrow

Regine Angeles...I want to know what love is, I want you to show me...



You have read this article Regine Angeles / sexy / Sluts with the title Regine Angeles in The Fast and The Fuckable Part 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/regine-angeles-in-fast-and-fuckable.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...