Sammy Lee’s Naked Day at the Beach



Nothing makes me feel like a bigger loser than going to the stripclub alone (already something you’d consider pathetic) and not having one stripper come up to talk to me. It’s like they either sense my poverty or don’t like my odor. But they’re fucking strippers and that’s what they’re supposed to fucking put up with, right? To make shit worse, the girls are already low quality. I’m talking fat dumpy pigs of girls that I wouldn’t even talk to for free and the place wasn’t busy, and they still didn’t come up and talk to me, further proving that I suck at life.

At least I got these Sammy Lee naked at the beach pics—it’s better than awkward boners.









You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Sammy Lee / Sluts / Titties with the title Sammy Lee’s Naked Day at the Beach. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/sammy-lees-naked-day-at-beach.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...