Candice Swanepoel is Drop Dead Gorgeous in Sexy Swimwear Video



Candice Swanepoel is a bikini model…who I want to have a destination wedding with, even if she’s not into that kind of thing, probably because she travels so much in her work so she just wants to spend her free time quietly at home. I wake up in her arms or her in my arms, although I am probably the more needy one. We gaze into each other’s eyes and sing each other love songs every morning for the rest of our lives. This love is eternal! This is love until the end of time! Why must she cheat on me by getting naked for all of you? I’ll have a stern talk with her about this…just as soon as she acknowledges I exist.
You have read this article Bikini / Candice Swanepoel / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title Candice Swanepoel is Drop Dead Gorgeous in Sexy Swimwear Video. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/candice-swanepoel-is-drop-dead-gorgeous.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...