Sophie Howard is a Busty Bikini Babe



One of the most frustrating things about being an idiot is forgetting what I wanted to write about. Sometimes I get inspired and see shit I want to put out there because it’s funny to me, but a few minutes later, it’s gone and I can’t manage to find the shit in my brain. Sometimes I blame the drinking or the drugs or aging or lack of sleep, other times I realize it’s because I’m just not smart, but that’s what’s happening to me now. There was something I wanted to tell you, but now I can’t remember it, sucks to be you, because let me tell you this, whatever it was, it was fucking awesome.

Here’s Sophie Howard flaunting her gravity-defying mega-titties. Enjoy, sluts!







You have read this article Lingerie / sexy / Sluts / Sophie Howard with the title Sophie Howard is a Busty Bikini Babe. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/sophie-howard-is-busty-bikini-babe.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...