Olga Kurylenko Flexibly Fuckable



I am going to start doing Yoga, and not because Olga Kurylenko looks amazing in Yoga poses for Complex Magazine. Besides, I never remember who Olga Kurylenko is. I always have to Wikipedia her, and even after I do that, all I figure out is that she’s some communist born bitch who escaped the motherland via modelling, like so many girls in ‘80s USSR did, at least the ones we hear of, since every Russian we know is a fucking model, because the ones killed off in the illegal sex trade kinda aren’t put on our radar in the media.

I am going to start doing Yoga strictly to increase my flexibility and not because seeing girls in ridiculous fitness poses turns me on...that’s just a fucking bonus.






You have read this article Olga Kurylenko / sexy / Sluts / Yoga with the title Olga Kurylenko Flexibly Fuckable. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/olga-kurylenko-flexibly-fuckable.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...