Nicole Neal is Amazing for FHM South Africa



I had never heard of Nicole Neal before FHM South Africa brought her to my attention, which in and of itself is kind of a backwards place to be informed of what is going on in the world, because although the women are lovely and the countryside is gorgeous, South Africa is not really a trendsetting place—which is why this Nicole Neal chick is not really anyone of importance. She does the Glamour Model hustle, but that’s about it. She has only 5 Twitter followers, even though she posts fully topless pics of herself constantly...a tactic you’d think would lure some serious attention…because I know I like it. I’m glad that it didn’t get her much attention, because it means she’ll notice me when I whisper sweet nothings to her.

She’s lovely to look at and based on my experience, that probably means she’s lovely to make love to...even if her personality is shit, vapid, cunty and annoying...which it can’t be…since she’s an angel...with lovely tits.




You have read this article boobs / Breasts / FHM / Nicole Neal / Nipples / sexy / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Nicole Neal is Amazing for FHM South Africa. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/nicole-neal-is-amazing-for-fhm-south.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...