Christina Aguilera's Big Boobs When She Was Still Hot



Here are some pictures of Christina Aguilera back when she was still bringing the hotness. I am pretty sure that I have expressed my serious like for this slut because she is pretty open about being a slut. Whether it’s talking about spending the day naked or whether she’s rockin’ a pair of panties showing off her fake pierced tits, she always brings the goods. She’s one of those popstars whose videos you can jerk off to, but that’s not saying much—you’ve probably jerked off to 90% of MTV’s videos, not because they are hot, but because your retardation makes it hard for you to pull your hand away from you dick, you sick chronic masturbator.

When Aguilera first hit the scene, I bet a dude in the park that I’d bang her before I died. The chances of that happening are pretty slim because my years of substance abuse and my newfound love for whores means my time is running out, but I still believe the dream, because without dreams, we are nothing.

For example, I once dreamt that I had sex with a homeless woman in exchange for a home-cooked meal and a shower, and I kept that dream going for about a day before actually going out there and propositioning the better-looking ones…and having my way with them! Just goes to show you that dreams do come true...


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Christina Aguilera / sexy / Sluts with the title Christina Aguilera's Big Boobs When She Was Still Hot. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/christina-aguilera-big-boobs-when-she.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...