Christina Milian Goes Ghetto Whore for Twitter



I think all moms should dress like this….except maybe her fellow washed-up pop star and tank of a human being who was once hot Christina Aguilera, who can be seen weekly on her TV talent show, flaunting all that is wrong with letting yourself go, because it can get disgusting. 

Moms over 25 don’t bounce back as fast as teen moms…like the one I smiled at today who was pushing twins. She must have been only 19-years-old and was smoking hot and all I was thinking was “I hope she’s a fucking nanny because I hate wanting to fuck girls with ravaged vaginas and major baggage.” But then I realize that her shitting out a couple of kids with her first boyfriend probably makes her less damaged and baggage-ridden than all the crackwhores with HSV, HPV, HIV, bipolar disorder, meth addiction and a hatred of showering leading to scabies and other rashes that I have been known to stick my dick into. 

It’s confusing the fuck out of me. But one thing I know for sure is that I like Christina Milian’s white-trash slut look.
You have read this article Christina Milian / Fashion / sexy / Sluts with the title Christina Milian Goes Ghetto Whore for Twitter . You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/christina-milian-goes-ghetto-whore-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...