Mossimo Babe Denise Montecillo’s Last Bikini Pics



I just found out a site I work with sold for close to 200 million dollars. That’s a lot of sex, drugs, booze, rock and roll, remote villas, private jets…which brought up the question...the ever burning question of my life: WHY THE FUCK DO I DO THIS WHEN I COULD BE MAKING 200 MILLION DOLLARS?! I guess the answer is...I do it all for the bitches. Even though truthfully, I do it because I’m an alcoholic non-conformist with horrible dance moves who can’t earn a decent living...and I am ok with that because it is fucking gangster if you look at it through a distorted drinking glass that needs a refill.

Here’s Denise Montecillo and her supposedly last appearance in a bikini for any men’s magazine. Her decision makes perfect sense...considering she’s a fucking bikini model. Dumb bitch.



You have read this article Bikini / Denise Montecillo / FHM / sexy / Sluts with the title Mossimo Babe Denise Montecillo’s Last Bikini Pics. You can bookmark this page URL http://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/09/mossimo-babe-denise-montecillos-last.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...