Saaya Irie is Our Hot Asian Slut of the Day



Everyone in the US of A is talking about Erection Day…Rock the Vote…like it even matters. The only thing I ever vote for is anal on the first date. We live in a democracy and as an equal voting member of this union, I declare that 50 percent of us want anal on the first date. I don’t know what I am talking about. I just know you should vote for me in all that you do.

Here are pics of Saaya Irie and her gigantic boobs in a tight bikini that you should check out if you’re not too busy being a drone, fully absorbed in all the media hype—the sensationalized, corporate-owned, corrupt bullshit used to distract you from the conspiracy of lies by the government.

But I am gonna be watching the election, too.



You have read this article Bikini / Saaya Irie / sexy / Sluts with the title Saaya Irie is Our Hot Asian Slut of the Day. You can bookmark this page URL https://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/saaya-irie-is-our-hot-asian-slut-of-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...