Jaycee Parker’s Chubby Nip Slip



The rumor is that fat chicks are people too. I don’t necessarily believe it, because when I see fat girls, my brain kinda turns off and they become invisible…unless it is already 3 o’clock in the morning and I have a boner that needs tending to, in which case my survival mode kicks in and I’m ready to face fuck as long as none of my friends see me go home with the bitch.

But as I love all half-nakedness for money, even when it shouldn’t really be something the bitch should be confident enough to pull off, I am gonna endorse her body as much as her showing off her titties endorses obesity and diabetes to all the young girls in a “love your body” campaign that is indirectly making everyone fat and unhealthy…instead of encouraging health and fitness…and anorexia.



You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Jaycee Parker / Nipples / Sluts / Titties / Topless with the title Jaycee Parker’s Chubby Nip Slip. You can bookmark this page URL https://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/jaycee-parkers-chubby-nip-slip.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...