Avril Lavigne Slutty Sailor Girl Costume



I lost the little respect I had for Avril Lavigne when I found out she was married to the guy in Nickelback, because that band is the worst pile of fucking shit to come out of Canada. It pretty much offends me and the lead singer’s face annoys me and makes me hate Avril by association.

Why would anyone willingly hang out with him, or more importantly, have sex with him? I mean, she doesn’t have to because she’s Avril fucking Lavigne and she already has tons of her own money that make having sex with garbage in exchange for cash unnecessary. Not that I ever really had respect for Avril Lavigne—a 30-year-old pretending to be a 15-year-old suburban mall girl filled with angst never appealed to me. 


You have read this article Avril Lavigne / Cosplay / Halloween / sexy / Sluts with the title Avril Lavigne Slutty Sailor Girl Costume. You can bookmark this page URL https://ksalsafadinho2009.blogspot.com/2012/11/avril-lavigne-slutty-sailor-girl-costume.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...